Sunday, February 22, 2009

Damn.

I've been going through blogs today. This is something new to me. Call me "poyo", but I usually don't read other people's material, unless they're my friends' posts. I basically sign in to Blogger, blog and leave. I don't really give a thought if people read my posts or not. I don't even allow comments... (that shows how much I care if you do read my stuff, eh?)
So anyway, back to the point, I've read a couple of blogs today... and it sorta hit me that the "in" thing with girls these days is being RANDOM. Everyone's "random". My blog is random. Her blog is random. So is hers. And hers. And hers. I'm pretty sure these girls have "random" personalities too!
Since EVERYBODY is "random", doesn't that make us all the same? Somewhat "in order"? I've been this way all my life. Bitches hate me BECAUSE I am. Help. I blend into society.
Just when I thought I was different. Boo. Hoo.