Sunday, February 22, 2009

Aaj

The events of today...

  1. Woke up at 12 p.m. (note that I went to bed at 5 a.m.)
  2. My mother made the most kick-ass crab in the world. I can still taste it.
  3. I continued revamping my blog- it's super fun.
  4. I thought about Sara. I miss her.
  5. Fed baby Oreo grapes. I know I shouldn't. But she was watching me eat with those puppy dog eyes...
  6. My mother accused me of cutting her pants. Apparently I'm "capable" of such things. :P
  7. I sent my brother to church. I AM HINDU. Go figure.
  8. I nearly met with an accident outside the church and gudwara temple. I AM HINDU. Go figure yet again.
  9. Got home, listened to Beyonce's Halo. Confusion in love. Whats new? Eh.
  10. Dressed for Chow's party.
  11. Chow so LALA. But he lies really well.
  12. Karthik's so gullible.
  13. Paul's car couldn't start. He was so frustrated. I tried to calm him down by asking him to look at the stars. I think it worked.
  14. Chow had to send me home.
  15. I cam-whored with my brother's clothes. I can pass off as a guy. Geez.
  16. I talked to Paul again. He seems better.
  17. Here I am.
  18. Once again.
  19. Almost there.
  20. Done.