Monday, March 2, 2009

Swishhhhh

I was having a conversation with Mr. Jerald Joseph in the makan area at the La Salle centre Ipoh, about my blog (recognition much!)

Me: I don't allow comments on my blog anymore.

J: Why?

Me: People put some mean comments there.

J: So you're scared of the comments lah. One way kind of person.

Me : *stuck*


Since MR. Jerald is actually uber awesome. (no sarcasm tau...) I'll allow comments again.



*****************************

My brother showed me a video on Youtube, yesterday. It was that Malaysian Rapper Caprice's new video. There happened to be a phone number there, so I dialled. A chinese sounding man picked up the call. I freaked out, and cut the line. About 5 minutes later, the dude calls me back.

Me: Hello

Dude: Hello, who's this?

Me: Who's this?

Dude: Caprice.

*Theishini Sashillia's confused and shocked at the same time.*


VERY THE INTERESTING WEEKEND.

5 comments:

sharman said...

caprice??? hahahaha... wonder y he left his no there... was it the video with sophia legend???

then again, its just like u to do silly stuff lidat hahahaha.... just dont go calling the no written in toilets next!

Sash said...

who is sophia legendl ar? john legend's sister ? haha.

well, yah...i dunno why he put his number there... he sounded exactly like he does on the radio .

TKDaddict said...

*smacks forehead*
john legends sister? ROFL!!!

Sldm said...

Yay! I can comment on your blog now! I love your blog! N i love the pic bubble thingies you made!Everything abt Paul was McD! N anita looked sooo cute with the pig tails! Real pretty!
My brave sheishiny!! I love you!!
XOXO

Sash said...

so who is sophia legend???!

HI ATTA. didnt know u pun pembaca. bagus! :P

sawaaaa!! thnx! I'm not tht brave lah..ask paul about the amount of tears he had to deal with! :* love you!