Thursday, September 24, 2009

One Eighty

I suddenly have the urge to blog. Maybe I'm catching Zara's bug? :P
I just found out that there's no hurry in handing in my physics report. I'm effing relieved I tell you. Yet, the urge to bust my butt for exams have left me. I'm sick and tired and all I want to do is spend time with my nephew.

Yes, I'm a 20 year old who would rather spend time with her 2 year old nephew than club or "hang". My parents managed one helluva "one-eighty" on my personality eh?

I'm such a different person as compared to when I was in high school. I was crazy over cute boys, for one. Arjun Rampal, John Abraham, Rafi (yum yum yum)...you name it. I was very naive, too. I expected too much of others. Now I'm a little more cautious I suppose.
Form 6, as much as I hate to admit it, offered the best friends I could ever ask for.
Paul Yugendra, Kartigeyan Ganasarajah and Tharuman Gnanamoorthy. They were the only highlight of my two years there. Those two years brought Sara and I way closer than ever, too. I love her to bits. And I miss her. (COME BACCCK ALREADY!)

I've met some amazing people now that I'm in INTI, too. Firstly, ALISTAIR TEO of course! He's one of the nicest people I've known. Despite his eccentricity. Hahaha.
And there's Veg. He's bloody good looking but a lil vertically challenged. I still don't get why he's single. If I weren't so vertically "successful", I'd date him like that *snaps fingers*
Lim Qian is the first girl I've gotten close to since I was 17. She's super fun and super pretty. Me likes her lots. Well, there's a whole group of whackos (in a good way) that I've gotten to know and they're making it very difficult for me to regret my time in INTI. :)
There's Yang... he likes bubblegum pop music. There's Di who's a major heartthrob. Of course there's Gopi with his pHD in ---. Hmmm... Zara, who swears like an overflowing tap (in a good way!) and the ever disappearing (and reappearing) Eva.

I guess I should count my lucky stars. Even if I've lost a couple of months from my life. I think the awesome people I'm surrounded with compensates for it. Sigh.

I should go study now. But I don't want to.


I miss you Sara. Come back soon.

2 comments:

Tharuman said...

like that * snap fingers* ?? so not the ori *snap fingers diagnoally*

Tharuman said...

u dont miss me ??? ="(