Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's ALL in the MIND

I love to blog. It's just that sometimes I don't know what to say. Or I have SO much to say, that I can filter the "appropriate" thoughts into words. So right now, I'm not going to filter or even think twice about what I'm going to type okay? I'm just going to type and type until I run out of things to type about.
I really want to have a banana split from A&W but I shouldn't. I'm trying to lose like 20 million kilos and be hot for once in my life. It's killing me btw, the whole weight issue. I don't care if Bootsy thinks I'm pretty. I wanna think I'm pretty. And I've NEVER felt that way EVER. Except once, when I was like 6 for the school concert. Hello, that time I memang pretty k. My hair was all lurus and I was sooooo putih and thin. Erhghhh...
Just now, Kelvesh and I went to buy a present for his friend. That boy right, as in Kelvesh... damn handsome already lah. Like a big man only walking around with his specs. I felt so old. And ugly. EEEEEE. I hate papayas. They're so icky and soft and they just scream "un-constipation" when you look at them. Plus the seeds look like little insect heads all kumpul-ed together. SO GROSS man.
I love rainbow Paddlepop ice-cream. SO so syok. They sell it at college and I LOVEEE it. So so yum. WOw, I do think a lot about ice-cream don't I? And I complain about weight. Geez. Oh ya, i hate the fact that I have big feet. It's like not enough lah I'm like wayyy taller than most HOTTIE guys, now, my feet also like same size as most guys. OH MY GOD lah! I just wanna move away to a place where my feet is like a size 7.
Physics is like the weirdest subject ever. But I so love it. I hated it in Form 5 coz I never understood shit. But now, oooo...damn fascinating mannn. My hands are getting so tired form all this typing. And my neurons and ganglions and dendrites and axons are all getting tired from converting my thoughts to words. What else? I think Heidi is so dumb for marrying that stupid dude, Spencer. I'm talking about The Hills btw. She damn hot. He damn not. Ah, but that always happens innit.
Oh ya, did you know that the guy I'm into is such a hot commodity? My ex-bestie gaduh with me for him. Then her new bestie gaduh with me for him. Then another creepy weirdo who heads a government also gaduh...but that girl just gaduh for fun. She thinks she Ong Bak when actually, when she walks, only got OMBAK. (OMG! SO LAME!) Ya man, so many people like benci me coz I was being myself. That means something wrong with me huh? *SHIT!!!!*
Somebody nudged me on MSN now I lost track of everything. My hands are so tired from all this continuous typing. I love blogging lah. It's so rewarding. Tharuman thinks that UBER is his but it actually belongs to Ozzy Osbourne's son, coz he uses it a lot. I miss Tharuman. It was so nice having him sit next to me in class. Sometimes damn creepy coz he'll manja near me. But he soooo cuutttteeee. I hate Paul. He sucks. EEEEEEE.
Okay lah damn tired already. My tangan cannot keep up with my otak already. TATA!

3 comments:

sharman said...

see physics is nice!! hahahaha paul sucks... im too dirty minded already :P

Tharuman said...

imuber..n i miss u =((((((

Unknown said...

hahhaha love hhaahah