Thursday, April 30, 2009

Listen

It's been quite awhile since my last post. I seem to have so little to speak about, even if so much has happened. I'm currently listening to Beyonce's Listen. Her voice- magnificent.

On a different note, a little something for my best friend. With much love. <3


He looks at me,
He works up a smile,
It doesn't take much to see
That his eyes try to hide a lie.

He's broken inside,
Shards of broken pieces on the floor
I know he's trying his hardest to fight
But the harder he tries, it hurts so much more.

I don't know if he cries,
If he does, I wish I could wipe away his tears,
I don't know how to make it alright,
If I did, I'd take away all his fears.

I've seen his heart, you've seen it too,
He's often blinded, but his beauty is raw.
I hope he'll come out of this someone better, someone new.
But I know he'll never love with a heart this pure.

No comments: